Do you need a website?
Why do you need a Website?
- The public expect a businesses or organisation to have a Website, which a can at least provide basic information and a means of means of contact. A Website has become as essential as a telephone.
- Increasingly, people search the Web rather than using a certain coloured book when looking for a service or products. If they don’t find your business, they will undoubtedly find your competitors
- With current economic situation, the natural inclination is to tighten the purse strings and avoid any extra expense. But now more than ever it’s important for your company or organisation to attract new customers and retain current clients.
How is a website going to help my business?
There a many benefits with just a few listed below:
- Potential customers can discover you when searching for a product or service.
- Existing or new customers can easily obtain information regarding opening times, location and directions, prices etc. Having this information available can save you valuable time answering the same common questions time and again.
- Expand the effect of print. By adding your Website address to printed media, from business cards to flyers, means that anyone intrigued can immediately access much more information about your company.
Have a look at your competitor’s websites?
If they don’t have one
- Fantastic you’ve got an amazing opportunity.
If they’ve already got one
- Why haven’t you?